Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 250L 4S DTS 5.44" 1.75
- Engine Power: 250hp
- Type: Outboard
10300 Cabela Dr
Kansas City, Kansas, US, 66111
2019 Regency 230 LE3 MODEL YEAR CLEARANCE-$3500 FACTORY REBATE-$500 (expires 9/3/2019)
Price: 62,230 USD
Savings: 4,000 USD
Included Options: 4,295 USD
Freight: 1,150 USD
Prep: 475 USD
Your Price: 64,150 USD
- Length:25' 4"
- Deck length: 23' 3"
- Deck width: 8' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 23' 1"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1700 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2600 lbs.
- Interior depth: 29.5"
- Average dry weight: 3235 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5705 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 8"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 33' 4"
- Storage length: 33' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + provisions for transfer to a second owner
- NMMA® certified
- Aft-facing camera
- Color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) Bimini top w/Diamond Coat™, LED lights, boot & power up & down feature
- NEW front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Exclusive Rail-Lock™ snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/detachable bow extension
- NEW LED navigation & docking lights/shroud w/LED accents
- Lighted drink holders
- NEW stainless steel gate latches
- Ergonomic multi-density upholstery foams for all-day comfort
- 4 folding mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW shroud w/wrapped brow & automotive stitching
- Sleek, heavy-duty fiberglass console on elevated platform w/simulated wood non-skid mat
- Multifunction gauges w/tachometer, water pressure, trim, voltmeter, speedometer & fuel
- NEW flush-mounted Lowrance® HDS Carbon 7 depthfinder
- Deluxe sport steering wheel
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/dash remote & 4 strategically located, lighted speakers for optimal sound throughout
- Flip-out storage compartment
- Designated mobile phone holders
- Below-console cooler storage space w/door (cooler not included)
- Back-lit switch panels
- NEW Stow More™ storage system w/hold-open hatch springs
- All upholstery foam wrapped w/moisture-barrier to prevent moisture intrusion
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- NEW pillow-top construction for lounges/couches using the REGENCY® multi-density foam package
- NEW REGENCY®-exclusive Suspension System, furniture bases & interior accents
- 2 NEW locking lids under lounge cushions
- Wraparound port bow lounge w/Stow More™, deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, lighted lockable storage, 12V outlet & lighted drink holders
- Pop-up changing room in port bow couch arm
- Wraparound starboard bow lounge w/Stow More™, deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, lighted lockable storage, 12V outlet & lighted drink holder
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment w/snap-on mat
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining & swiveling co-captain's chair w/self-leveling arms, ventilated storage pouch on back & drink holder
- NEW oversized, adjustable, reclining swivel captain's chair w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Port & starboard aft couches w/Stow More™, deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, lockable arm storage & lighted drink holders
- Full-width aft swim deck w/removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Snap-in lid floor mat
- Luxurious cool-touch, padded woven flooring
- 2 movable drink holders/armrests
- Removable table w/simulated teak surface, molded-in drink holders & tall & short pedestals (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- Large 4-step, powder-coated boarding ladder w/framed platform & tall grab rails
- XP3 performance package – strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 3 powder-coated 26" (66.04 cm) diameter high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes & internal bracing for additional strength
- Diamond Coat™ fence railing, deck support brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Distinctive 3-dimensional REGENCY® side graphics
- 1-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum floor support
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- 1.25" (3.18 cm) aluminum fence rails for a distinctive look, strength & durability
- Elevated fence panels for drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Heavy-duty extruded powder coated rub rail w/oversized insert & corner castings
- All-aluminum box-beam transom for strength, longevity
- Reinforced bow & stern deck structure
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) automatic bilge pump
- Lighted storage throughout
- Blue LED courtesy lighting throughout interior—around couch bases, drink holders & speakers
- Aft underwater lighting
- 1 Interstate® cranking battery & 1 house battery w/mounting trays
- 2-bank onboard battery charger
- Easy-to-access, automotive-style fuse panel
- 12V outlets
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.